A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Those first steps given by companies towards their digital transformation processes, in an organized fashion, are now a thing of the past. We’ve all seen how the context has forced us to add an unexpected speed to our walk, and one of the places where recent events have led us to, is the widespread adoption of telecommuting as a way to access work while ensuring the continuity of the company-client relationship through Contact Centers.
At Konecta, we have over 20 years working closely with leading companies in many industries, and this experience, together with our innovative vision, helps us to know what the businesses seeking to continue their journey under the telecommuting modality need in a reliable, secure and forward-looking environment. Therefore, within the products of our cloud-based Contact Center initiative, we have included the Virtual Workplace, our innovative technological solution that allows replicating the classic model of access to work in fully digital environment.
Thanks to Konecta Cloud’s Virtual Workplace, all the essential needs of an operational traditional contact center, such as location, building infrastructure, surface, the provision of the basic components of the workplace (tables, chairs, computers, network points, structured cabling, etc.), and communications with your data center, will have their replica in the cloud. In this way, companies can connect their remote managers to corporate applications securely through the Internet. A technological system designed to be:
- Agile: Easy to implement and fast to scale. It can be deployed and connected to your systems in a few days. Available from just 10 workstations.
- Compatible: Enabling a telecommuting model that fully aligns with your applications, Konecta’s applications and the new cloud-based native solutions.
- Secure: Adopting the highest security standards in access control, communications and data encryption, as well as data protection.
- Elastic: A new Contact Center model with a flexible cost, and adaptable to the immediate needs of your activity. Pay only for the work stations that you need every month.
- Global: We provide global comprehensive support in the major geographies, and adapt to the requirements of each operation. Available in any location in the world where you operate.
- Managed: With a group of technological experts exclusively dedicated to care for, monitor and protect remote employees through 24/7 technical assistance, and technical and security monitoring of all the service, so you do not have to worry about anything.
Every journey begins with a first step. And in this path towards the adoption of telecommuting models in customer relationship management, Konecta’s Virtual Workplace is our response to help businesses start, without any complications or risks, their journey in this new stage.
Our Virtual Workplace is designed to fully adapt to the unique characteristics of each type of service, and is intended to make the first proof of concept simple, fast and secure. Thus, our customers can verify in a short time and with actual data, the suitability of the model in each operation.
Implementing Konecta Cloud’s Virtual Workplace is a simple process, as is leaving. That first step is the one that opens the door to our innovative model “WA+” (Work Anywhere Agents), which combines the best of remote work and traditional on-site work, thus producing the highest possible adaptation capacity of the workplace to the needs and circumstances of each situation. All this, naturally, with maximum security, adopting the highest standards in access, data and communications protection.
Ultimately, it is the key that opens a line of collaboration and continuous improvement in this new world of remote work.